COVID-19 guidelines at Choosing Keeping
The whole team at Choosing Keeping is excited to welcome you back to our shop at 21 Tower Street.
Following on from the government lifting restrictions on Monday 19th July, we are still requiring staff and customers to wear masks in store unless exempt.
Please make note of our current opening hours which are 11:30am - 5:30pm Tuesday to Sunday; we remain closed on Monday. We kindly ask that, ahead of your visit, you make note of the following policies devised to reduce risk of transmission and provide a safe environment for both staff and customers.
We have complied with the government guidelines on managing the risk of COVID-19 and have carried out a risk assessment which has been shared with, and will be complied by, all members of staff. A cleaning, hand washing and hygiene policy has also been established in line with government guidance.
Please note that the below policies are at our discretion and are subject to change without further notice - any changes will be immediately updated on this page.
Prepare ahead of time
- We encourage you to prepare your visit by browsing our website ahead of time, where you can easily view our full product range at your leisure.
- If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or by calling us at 020 7613 3842 before arriving to the shop and we can assist you and get any products ready ahead of time.
- Have you considered placing an order online to pick up in store? You can do this by selecting 'Pick Up' upon checkout. If you decide to chose this option we will e-mail you once your order is prepared for you to come and collect it at the shop.
- A maximum of eight customers will be allowed in the shop at one time and will be expected to keep a 2 meter distance from other customers and staff members alike as much as possible.
- We encourage customers to shop individually and not in groups; you will be asked to wait outside if the shop is at capacity. At busy times and out of consideration for those waiting, we may, at our discretion, limit browsing time.
- Please note that visitors with children will be expected to observe the above social distancing regulations and we kindly ask that you be responsible for your children's movements in the shop.
Hygiene and Sanitation
- Face coverings are mandatory for customers and staff unless exempt.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on the door and there will be further pump hand sanitisers at the tills.
- Please be considerate of contact with products and only handle items that you are considering purchasing.
- Pen testing will still be possible and encouraged; all tester pens will be cleaned after each use.
- We will no longer be accepting cash payments until further notice; we encourage contactless payments where possible.