Calligrapher's Letter Writing Gift Set
Choosing Keeping, thanks to much feedback and experience with varying creative regular customers, has put its knowledge and stationery expertise in putting together sets which come with recommendations and trial for their intended use - for the brainless perfect present, ready to go - each set comes gift wrapped.
For the serious letter writer and calligrapher, this romantic and carefully assembled set celebrates the tradition of correspondence - included elements have been chosen from our most trusted, exclusive and qualitative suppliers from Japan, Switzerland, France and Germany.
This set includes:
- a pad of white, 250g cotton letter writing paper
- a pack of 10 C6 envelopes to match
- a burgundy wooden nib holder with Japanese g-nib
- 30g of traditionally made iron gall ink
- two sticks of shellac wax - one red, one gold
- a French wax seal with the image of a Georgian Sedan chair
Each element can be purchased separately by clicking on the links. Each set come gift wrapped unless otherwise specified.
If a particular wax stick colour is out of stock, a suitable replacement will be included.